Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CROSS

 I know sometimes being a good Child for GOD kind of difficult thing to do. But i believe if we have a strong faith it will be easier. So i Bought this dress at TOPSHOP , when i look at it, i believe that is love at first sight. I love the color and the pattern with a little bit gradation. I hope you guys enjoy my outfit post and please do a comment so i can be better in the next post. 



Pardon my silly face :P






He is my Boyfriend named Michael Wibowo. 

What i wear :
Dress - TOPSHOP
Outer - Plastic Mannequin 
Boots - Jefrey Campbell

Tamara Emilia
xoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. what a cool look tamtammmm~ :D
    love everything from head to toe :3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment , i love you all xoxoxo