Sunday, March 11, 2012

POP UP MARKET

Hey fellas....

Last Friday Night i went to POP UP MARKET Indonesia at Grand Indonesia 5th floor by my self...
in the afternoon i went to Atma Jaya University first, cause i must to give back the form about being new student in there.. and This Sunday Morning I already done the test.. Wish Me Luck guys !! :)

so sad that in this post there are no thing about my outfit.. ya you know i was went there alone so that no one can took my photo, and i'm shy if talk to random people to took my photo :P
but i hope you all like it.. i just share about how crazy people in pop up market and many good stuff was too :D











okay that's all about POP UP Market or you can see their twitter @PopUp_Market

Much Love
Tamara
xoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment , i love you all xoxoxo